Jan 5, 2011

Mission Stand Still

Share:

The Mission feature was implemented via a gradual roll out and most players should have them by now.  There are two types of Missions.  City Missions are available to players who have not mastered New York and/or Italy and Contract Missions are available to all players. I was told there were 19 different Contract Missions, but this isn't the case as I've documented 25 of them.  I covered several of them in a series of posts dealing with Missions (1),(2).  Once you complete the last Contract Mission, there will be no more for you to complete and your Missions bar will will be blank.  You will have to wait until more Missions are released. According to the Zynga Customer Support Missions 411 and FAQ Page, Missions can only be performed one time.  This could change and future Missions were hinted upon.  So now all the players who complained that it wasn't fair that some players had Missions before they did will have a chance to catch up and in the end, there was no unfair advantage. Because the experience payouts are proportional to ones level, those getting Missions later actually have the advantage!
Here are the remaining Contract Missions that I haven't covered in previous articles.  For more information, The Mafia Wars Wiki Missions Page covers these as well as the City Missions.  The following images are from my account and the rewards will be the same for all players except for the Experience.  Experience rewards are based on your level and will be different for each player.

Bribe Natalie Sanchez
Whack Robby Vance
Track The Polizia
Kidnap The Ambassador's Son
Help Out Rebecca Ziti
Uncover A Rival Smuggling Ring
Board The Red Sunset
Rekindle Old Ties
Demolish A Rival Gang
Take Out Vastola
Raid The Evidence Locker
 Set Up An Insurance Fraud
 Settle A Score
 Intimidate Mr. Gustavo
 Take Down The Greens
 Move Priceless Artifacts

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

  1. hi jenni,

    I haven't got any missions yet. Not even mission bar. I have ruby mastered NY but not Vegas and Italy. Should I write to zynga or still wait?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have different (other) missions than the ones you have described... such as The Bell Tower's Secrets... or did I miss it when reviewing all reported before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is another mission ....
    Rosario Dominquez .... Swing A Jury: Part 1

    Couldn't see it here,maybe I missed it.If not then I hope this helps too.

    Smiles, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. bribe natalie sanchez part 3 (twice on here) 2 harpoon GT :) .... yes Rosario Dominguez is another mission....
    btw Mission-a-Nator is not working do you know other method? ty.
    also another question this cross promotions of cafe world and frontier ville will stay forever??? and how many times and/or pieces (doctored invoice/beaver pelt) can we collect a day???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've mastered all cities, but still got several NY and Italy missions. I'm stuck on one now where I have to declare war 2 times. I got one down, and now MW says I can't declare war because there's something wrong (on their end), and to try again later. But I can help people in their wars....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I am stuck with one of the missions..

    MISSION: Old Friends
    Objectives
    5/5 Job: "Find An Old Family Friend"
    1/1 Build a Winery
    0/1 Job: "Survive Adriano's Betrayal" [Ask for help from your Mafia to get this job done.]

    It's a social job and I asked my mafia several times to get the job done... and it is done, but still it's shown as incomplete...

    Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks I was wondering why my mission bar was gone! Leave it up to Zynga get something started & bam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure if you updated the Mission list some where else or not. But I was about 1/2 way through this list a week ago and just wanted to check out this page to see how many I still have left.

    It turns out that I haven't done about the last 10 you have listed, and the my current Mission, Burn Down Wong's Warehouse: Part 1, isn't even listed.

    Also, I don't remember the names of the missions, but from looking at what had to be done, I know my last mission, which had 3 parts, wasn't listed. It had a Travel Bangkok as part of one of the missions.

    So I'm not sure if Zynga has already added missions, or if we are just given them to us out of a pool of missions and still end up with the same number of missions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shabee:
    I have the same issue as yours and now I'm stuck at "Old Friends" mission [Job: "Survive Adriano's Betrayal" Ask for help from your Mafia to get this job done].
    Asked for helps and finished it twice but still showns as incomplete.
    Hope that Zynga will fix it soon :-(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.