Jan 5, 2011

Free Gift Icon Change

Share:

If you look at the rotating Free Gift icon on top of your game header, you will notice a number has been added next to it.
This number is supposed to represent how many Free Gifts you can send to your mafia.  I was excited because I saw a Italy Upgrade Part but when I went to the Free Gift page, there were no Upgrade Parts on it.
I decided to send my mafia members a Special Part instead and went about using my said 30 requests. We know Zynga has trouble counting and this is no exception. I was able to send 35 requests instead of the 30 stated on the game header.  I even counted to make sure.  This is a nice addition and we can only hope if will become accurate.

Thanks to Ingvar for pointing this update out on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. it even goes down when you 'reply' a received gift to the sender. But - as you said so nicely - Zynga still is in slight trouble counting to 35 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very timely post, i was searching for just such an answer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.