Jun 11, 2010

Rumor Debunked: Killer Clown Style

Share:

One of the more common rumors that I've seen posted in my news feeds was the one about The GM of The Killer Clowns.  This rumor is false on so many levels.  I copied this directly from my News Feeds.  It is a post informing me that the GM of Killer Clowns had her Facebook and Mafia Wars Accounts deleted while she was running Chuck-a-crap.  Because her IP is on record all of her other accounts were deleted as well and she couldn't even set up a account.

First of all the name Chuck-a-crap was changed to The Chucker by Arun a long time ago.  Secondly, there are no facts to prove the many rumors about having IP addresses blocked or Facebook/Mafia Wars accounts disabled or deleted.  I have posted several articles in this blog involving script use and blocking (or deleting) of Facebook and/or Mafia Wars accounts and there are no facts to prove them.  Although they can't be 100% disproved, the explanations by the experts who let me know that the chances of any of these rumors being true are very slim.  Click on these links to read the articles (#1, #2, #3).  
Last but not least, I asked the GM of the Killer Clowns if what people were saying about her account was true.  This didn't take long.  I simply went to the Killer Clown Fan Page and sent the GM, an inbox message asking her about this.  Anyone who posted this rumor could have easily done the same.  This was the response I got.  I would think twice about posting or sharing this rumor with anybody.  You may find yourself getting your a$$ kicked by The Killer Clowns!!!  

"Whoever started that rumor, obviously didn't check his/her facts because my MW account has never been disabled since I started playing this game. Or this rumor was being spread on purpose by someone?... not the brightest of ideas but then again, it might have fulfilled it's purpose and scared the crap out of people who don't check facts and now will think twice before using another glitch?  All anyone had to do was check the Killer Clown fan page and that would have confirmed that this rumor was false before getting the entire MW world in an uproar."/Diana Yuzhuk, GM, The Killer Clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.