Oct 24, 2011

Loose Slots For Family Progression

Share:

I always knew you could spin a friends Las Vegas Slot Machine to get one point for the Helper category of Family Progression. One thing I didn't realize was that every spin counts. You are allowed to help spin 20 friends slot machines a day and each one can be spun 3 times.
The fastest and easiest way to get this done is to use the Loose Slots Spocklet. To demonstrate how simple it is, I did a run on my energy account. It took a total of 2 click to get it going.
I needed 99 helper points before the run and only 39 after. The most awesome part about this is the run took under 5 minutes.
Before
After
Other than to help your mafia get their Hot Slots achievement and Family Progression, there is no reason to ever play on the Las Vegas Slot Machines. Vegas Chips are pretty useless and so is the loot that you can potentially win. The Loose Slots Spocklet makes the task of visiting 20 friends profile pages and spinning the slot machine 3 times super easy. As far as Family Progression goes, this method is ideal for those with smaller mafias who may not be able to collect 100 gifts per day. For detailed instructions on how to install and use the Loose Slots Spocklet, go here. To add the Loose Slots to your Spockholm Toolbar, copy the code below and paste it into your import box.

eyJuYW1lIjoiTG9vc2Ugc2xvdHMiLCJzcmMiOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3LmV4ZWxsZXJhdGUuY29tL21hZmlhL2

Thanks to MazdaFreak and Brendan James of the {ASS} Family for pointing this out. I had always assumed you only got one point per slot machine visited. 

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. This is the best thing I've read in a while. Who knew? I hardly ever max out in the helper category, but now it'll be a cinch. Thanks for the info!

    Of course, you do realize, once Zynga reads this blog entry they'll nerf it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied the code and pasted it in the import box. When I went to use it, it said that it had been moved. Is there an updated code to copy and paste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also getting the error that the code is invalid... is there an updated code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start taking advantage of the tools offered... I use Chrome and MW's add on ...I have seen a few Spock tools...I need to get the tool bar ...help me ...send me a message, how to...

    send FR to http://www.facebook.com/Cphill58

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.