Oct 24, 2011

Fight Mastery Popups

Share:

Yesterday I was doing some manual fighting for a blog post and I came across a Fight Mastery Level Up popup. They don't happen very often and I'm still surprised that Zynga hasn't added a share button. Most players I know would love to brag about another level of Fight Mastery and Zynga seems to love spam. They are missing an opportunity here.
The only function this popup serves is to take you away from your fight because you have to close it. When I did just that, my ice was stolen. They really should move this into the fight module like they did with the ice popup so it doesn't interfere with your fighting.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. than again, above level 50 these popups are as rare as free RPs, so almost non-existing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Jenna! Push it!
    That is just what we need. More spam!
    tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, what they should do is eliminate it altogether since it means nothing. I am now Fight Mastery Level 103...so what? They could at least give you a skill point...or a crappy loot item...or maybe an Ormonde...

    ReplyDelete
  4. theyre annoying, i get them every other day - and im over level 50 ... nothing losing an ICE ebcause of the popup and while trying to close the damn thing, someone else gets the credit :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious as to how the fight mastery levels work. I have received around 4 in the last 3 weeks. Some people in my family are asking me what my secret is due to the fact that my mastery is higher then theirs, yet they have more ices overall? Do you have any info that could shed some light on this for me?
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.