Jul 21, 2011

The Assassin-a-Nator Plugins by Eike

Share:

UPDATE: Assassin-a-Nator has also been updated to v0.35 with a fix for the iced targets problem, that came from the badges.
______________________________________________________

The Assassin-a-Nator does not only have a lot of fans, but also a lot of feature requests .
A few of these have now been added in the form of plugins. The reason is that we want to try to keep the Assassin-a-Nator simple and yet configurable.

The plugins can be started in the configuration of the Assassin-a-Nator:
Stopping the plugins is not implemented yet, you'll have to close and restart your Assassin-A-Nator.

Assassin-a-Nator Stats Plugin

This is probably the coolest plugin for the Assassin-a-Nator. Once running, it will provide you with updated charts of the important information of your run.
You can select any combination of stats, of course not every combination makes sense.
Interesting stats are for example "ices per minute", "stamina per fhel6", VC per stamina" or "won per attack".


Assassin-a-Nator History Plugin

This is a simple plugin that lets you add a data point for Stats History on a predefined interval.
I usually set mine to make a point every level, so I can track my progress in detail.

Assassin-a-Nator Updates Plugin


You know that you are constantly attacked while using the Assassin-a-Nator. This is normal since you do not only appear on the fightlist, but also serve as a target for revenge attacks. Using this plugin you can monitor what is happening behind your back.
You can change the refresh rate (anything below 30s is not recommened if you do not want to mess with Zynga!) and the lines of log displayed. A summary may be added for this later.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.


Article written by Eike, part of Team Spockholm and co-writer to the MW Loot Lady Blog
All material is protected by copyright law


12 comments:

  1. These changes are great. I appreciate the time and effort Team Spockholm puts into their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you deleted my post? or it's true what I said about Zynga only make events for you and your blog? Hope than they really launch a Trivia event and nobody can use help from wikia or blogs. I will see if you can blog it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous#2, first of all your moronic comment is on a different post, not this one. It has no relevance so you're lucky I even published it. Second, this post was written by Eike of Team Spockholm and not me. Who cares if I can blog something or not. Any trivia questions put out by Zynga would be answered in the news feeds within seconds and I doubt the wiki would close down just to prevent me from blogging. Come back when you are of legal age to have a Facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MW LootLady:
    First, I think when you know everything I know, you can brag about it. I'm very old in this game and know more than you maybe. Second, I'm enough old to post here and have all accounts I want everywhere, oh, and it doesn't matter my current old age for everyone because I'm at "legal age". Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Cool Eike, You guys Rock.
    Me Likee the plug-ins. I was doing a lot of this stuff with a pencil and calculator, especially the per minute stats like ices per minute. I still need to play with it a bit, but nice job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you blocked me to post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous, I didn't block you. Comments are moderated and I publish them when I get a chance. If you know everything then please start your own blog without referencing and leave my blog alone. I reference because I don't know everything. I simply bring all the information into one location. Please stop post irrelevant comments and stick to the topics or I will no longer publish your posts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eike and the rest of Team Spockholm kick ass! Love the new changes. Spock on!

    Annonymous #2...don't be a douche.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really appreciate alll the help you give us Jennifer.. this guy sounds like he has a stick up his arse, please ignore him an keep us informed we're loving the easy to understand mafia info we rely on from you as far as anonymous goes, so wut,, he is a douche, we all know what to do with those..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyways, I can help you to bring more info to this blog, only if you want. I'm almost 80% of 12 hours playing MW, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used the updates to send request to several new friends that beat the intestional waste outta me! Too cool! Thanks to the powers that B!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.