May 11, 2011

Unlimited Shotgun Blasts

Share:

Based on the results of my own account, you can hold a maximum of 81 Shotgun Blasts. Until you get to capacity, you can collect as many as you want from the news feeds by searching for the posts below.
Manually searching for these posts is quite a chore because of all the different Mafia Wars posts. About a month ago, I told you about a tool from Team Spockholm called the Event Scanner. If you use this, you should get all the Shotgun Blasts you will need. Because of some Facebook issues, you need to adjust the default settings to get the desired results. When you load Event Scanner, it will be set at 1 hour to load and 100 Posts/requests.
The same reasons we need to adjust the Operation War Hunter settings apply to the Event Scanner (1). Set your Post/requests to 0 and it will scan all posts within the time frame you choose. To search for Shotgun Blast posts, I set it to 4 hours but found this was overkill. 1 or 2 hours will probably be plenty.
Once the scan is complete, click on the bossfightv2 tab to get all of your links. Click on all of the "Help take down the boss" and you will get 2 Shotgun Blasts.
You will also see links for "Fight Roughhouse Rafael" but don't click on them as nothing will happen except a redirect to Mafia Wars. Once you clicked on a link, it will say "(Clicked)". This is nice as you can track where you are.
Once you get 80 (for some reason I can hold 81), you won't be able to collect anymore until you use them. You will get a message that says "You are at max capacity. Use a few Shotgun Blasts and click feed again.
I attacked the boss four times and was able to go back to Event Scanner and collect four more and got the max capacity message again.
My Shotgun Blasts were back to 81. I don't want to beat the Boss until the third code comes out so I'm not going to collect anymore Shotgun Blasts until then. 81 will be more than enough to beat him on the Gold Level.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. correct , you have 81 because you started with an odd number it allows the acceptance of two at 79, i tried this successfully twice with same results

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, when you "ask" for shotgun blasts you can collect from your own post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 91 shotgun blasts as maximum yesterday though before I got that max message thing... that's the maximum I got...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atm i've got 101 blast. There's a bug when u collect 81 u can still accept them from gifts, of course if u havent reached the limit of 40 ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. exactly as Lucca said, I have 123...
    Rok

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 112 right now and have not collected over 40 as yet from gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent got the bossfightv2 tab on mine. I only have propertyv2, wars, stats, socialmission, index and robbing. Can anyone help me out with this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there some setting that I need to set for accessing the news feed? Each time the Event scanner can only find 24 posts at the max.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesterday I had 110 shotguns in my account

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL... if not for the achievement, Rafael would be killed by shotgun blasts alone. 115 shotgun blasts in average... at 35000 hp. Still, the limit of the attacks, we shouldn't worry about 'em. Just collect and collect. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.