Oct 29, 2010

Mission Tip

Share:

Earlier today I was going through my unfinished missions and decided to remove myself from the ones that looked like they were going nowhere. When I used the Mission Owner bookmarklet, I got the following error message.
Arun of Outpost Mafia Tools said that Zynga broke their remove functionality from the missions.  Removing yourself from dead beat missions is no longer an option.  Now the only ways to clear a missions off the mission page is to wait until the mission expires or contact the mission initiator and ask him or her to request more help from their mafia.  Pistol Pete of Spockholm Mafia Tools showed me a quick way to do this. If you hover your mouse over the mission initiators name, their stats will slide out and there is "Send Message" button.  Use this to generate a Facebook message that will post to your mafia members wall.

1 comment:

  1. heehee, I hadn't tried using the bookmarklet. That makes me giggle a lil after seeing the posts on the forums about not being able to remove themselves :P
    ~M

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.