Jul 9, 2010

Vegas Mission Collection

Share:

I got the following is screen shot from ZokiBoss.  This is the "special collection" we will see for the Vegas Mission which starts this Saturday.  I thank ZokiBoss for sending me this information to share with all my readers.  How did he get this so early?  I didn't ask just in case he is in the real Mafia.  The less I know, the better.  I hope this Slot Collection is "loose".  In Las Vegas, there are "loose slots" everywhere, even the grocery stores!

I was also informed that there will be another Double Fight Loot and Double Mastery Weekend.  Oh boy, not again!  Please see my article titled The Big Sham to reminisce about the last double mastery and double fight loot weekend.  Episode 7 in Bangkok is still locked on chapter one for me so I won't get anything good out of this.

Da Irish Kid from the Mafia Wars Wiki told me that we should be seeing a new job called "Whack the Rat" tomorrow and it will last until July 16th.  Check your collections and vault for the new collection that goes with the job.

This seems to be a good job with a nice collection to go with it.  I still like the ones I made up for my article titled Vegas Mission.  Thanks goes to Da Irish Kid for doctoring up my art work and making the job even better.

9 comments:

  1. Also just saw its a x2 Fight Loot Weekend as well. Hopefully they dont stick it to us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, like they did for "Failed 4th" as I call it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am running a small Attackx run to check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/modokx/FightLootTest.jpg

    Small sample but seems to be legit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all you and y'all do, for the betterment of the community that pays attention!

    -'CF'-

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all you do J

    -anonymous armadillo suit

    ReplyDelete
  7. they will arse it up again, its zynga :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is up with that Vegas Mission Collection in the last picture down...is that a joke or something that is to fore-come...just curious. Thanks...Brian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Brian, that's a joke. I made that for a different article. Sorry but I joke around a lot when discussing the game. I'm only serious when describing bookmarklet programs. I never intended to write about in game features and changes but many asked me to so I try to make it fun. There are a lot more serious sites you can visit if you don't care for the humor.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.