Jul 9, 2010

Celebrity Look-A-Likes

Share:

My comparison of Lil' Wayne and P. Diddy to The Hills Brothers got some of my friends thinking.  It seems that these aren't the only celebrity look-a-likes in Mafia Wars.  Here are a few more suggested by my friends.  Finding the celebrity images to use was very easy.  Leave a comment if you think of any more and I'll make a screen shot and add them to this article.
 Nathan Hinn thinks the guy in the Vegas  Announcement looks like John Cena, a professional wrestler and actor who starred in the movie The Marine.  Zynga was lazy with this one.  It's obvious this is the same picture!
Jeremy Barnes thinks Captain Donald Harper, NY Boss  looks like Don Cheadle

As a joke, I said Evil Ed looks like Alex Nash, another NY Boss.  Ed is not happy and thinks this guy is a real grease ball.  For the record, Ed is cuter.
I think Luis Castana, a NY Boss from The Soldier Tier looks like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons
One of my readers thinks that The Politico Corrupto guy looks like President Obama.  I hope I don't get in trouble for this one!
Not sure who to give credit to because this is an old one.  Many think The Parisian Fixer looks like Dr. Phil.
From a Reader Comment

6 comments:

  1. What about the guy that is on the Politico Corrupto looking like Prez. Obama? - scarey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! I've updated this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and my friends had noticed the obama and the dr. phil, deadons

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the set them up for later achievement looks like Eddie Murphy and like a hurricane achievement looks like Oscar Dela Hoya

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go, Anonymous. It was hard to find good pictures because they are so small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tattooed "good soldier" sometimes looks like Christian Slater. The poker dealer Juliana looks like Lorena from True Blood.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.