Jul 10, 2010

Whack The Rat

Share:

The Vegas Mission is here.  I don't have a lot to say because we've all played it before when it was called Fix The Global Cup!  Where is the creativity?  I feel like I've gone back in time and I'm working on The Global Cup and London all over again.  I do like the name "Whack The Rat".  At least I don't have to write a new article.  Read Fix The Global Cup, Fix The Global Cup Bookmarklet Helpers, and Brutus and Streamline Helpers.  Replace every phrase that has the words Global Cup in it with Whack The Rat and you're good to go.  Another article that can help is The Mafia Wars Autoplayer.  Load up the MWAP or The Holiday Repeater by Spockholm Mafia Tools, set it to do the 5 minute job and go to bed.  When you wake up, the job should be mastered.  Here are the relevant screen shots.



Thanks Patrick Malouin Dacosta for sending me the screen shot that lets us know you can only accept this bonus from 20 friends.  I wasn't surprised.  You guessed it, it was the thing for the Global Cup.  I do recommend collecting these bonuses because they are the Las Vegas Consumable items.  If you forgot about those and what they are for, read my article titled Las Vegas Consumables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.