Jul 18, 2010

Bangkok Glitch: Update

Share:

On July 1st, I wrote about a Bangkok Glitch in My Account and I was stuck on Chapter 1 of Episode 7.  The glitch caused me to master Episode 7 so it wasn't all bad.  On July 16th, Zynga informed me the Glitch was Repaired and compensated me for this inconvenience.
The compensation sucked but I was just glad to get back to work on Bangkok.  Today I'm extra happy because I was able to legitimately master Episode 7.  What I found surprised me.  All jobs that I hadn't even started were already at 36% mastery (sorry no screen shot) and with the double mastery this weekend, I was able to ge'er done.  When I checked my inventory, I was thrilled to discover that I am the proud owner of 2 Giant Centipedes (133/80).  The first one was awarded as part of the glitch and the second one was from finishing the jobs and mastering Episode 7 "again".

7 comments:

  1. nice.. lucky lucky eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, damn u. i had to do ep 4b twice in entirety, was pissed off to find it didnt get me the mastery item twice lol

    -liam allica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is what I see really true? Do you have ZERO Triad trust? Why did you decide to go straight Yakuza?

    -David Reedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, David. That was a mistake. I was attacking my energy account to steal Baht and left it in Attack X for an extended period of time. I never felt the need to fix it since I have 500 of the Triad Faction Store items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing happened to me. I too, have 2 Giant Thai Centipedes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how were you able to complete the 500 FAction store so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a large energy account set up on an old desk top. I leave it in the MWAP and it plays 24/7. When I build up a lot of Bhat, I run it on AttackX and set my main account on Quick Healer. I'll also run my main account on AttackX to attack it. It takes a lot of coordination and time. I still haven't worked on getting the snakes and I'm not sure I'll have time to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.