Jul 1, 2010

Bangkok Glitch In My Account

Share:

I finally finished Chapter 3 of Episode 7 in Bangkok.  After I took out The Shadow King of Episode 7, I returned to my game to start on Chapter 4 and was surprised to see it was already completed and I received a Thai Giant Centipede (133/80) and the title of Grand Master Assissin.  The downside to this is I'm stuck and can't move forward to farm loot or access the job with the best exp/energy ratio.  I don't know if I should create a support ticket or not.  I will update here if I do.

5 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me for Episode 6. As soon as I earn enough Baht, I can finish up 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. Finished Mastery Level 3 on Ep7 and now I can't go any further. Which isn't all bad, because Level 4 is going to be very Expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got a irl friend who got the SAME bug,guys do a suport ticket,in *others* section and ask question/request support ;O)

    if you do have the exact same problem,that means this is a know issu

    ReplyDelete
  4. make a ticket and get put back to the start, ur missing out on skill points if u dont!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to do a "live chat" and those jokers removed it! I sent the ticket last night so we will see what happens.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.