Jul 16, 2010

Bangkok Glitch: Repaired

Share:

On July 1st, I wrote about a Bangkok glitch in my account that prevented me from moving past Episode 7, Chapter 1.  I created a support ticket and was given the standard Zynga blanket response of  we are aware...we are working hard to fix it...blah blah blah.  Because of this glitch, I missed 2 double mastery weekend opportunities.  The only good part about this was it appeared that I mastered Episode 7.  My title was Grand Master Assassin and I got The Giant Centipede.  Today when I traveled to Bangkok, I got the following pop-up.
Before Repair
After Repair
I'm glad to move on, but honestly?  20 Reward Points, 1 Xiamen Tiger and 1 Banded Krat!  I'm assuming because they aren't going to take back the title or the centipede that this measly compensation should make me happy.  I missed out on 6 days of double mastery and would probably be finished my now.  I searched the Zynga Forum Boards and found a post started by a Zynga Super Moderator, Al Caratz, titled Bangkok Stuck?*Update*.  I even made my very first post on The Zynga Forum Boards.  I wonder how they will respond?  It appears many are still having issues with being stuck in other episodes of Bangkok.  It's suggested that you reply to this thread if your account is still having issues. 

1 comment:

  1. I lost 500 reward points repeating episodes 6 twice and 7 three times ! Having to sell my arms to finance the arms I needed to complete seven for the third time and when I asked Zynga to restore all, they pretty much told me I could take a flying leap that I would get nothing and like it ! THE BASTARDS !!! How can I get sweet revenge ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.