Mar 19, 2015

Generation 36 VIP Loot: Stats Upgrade

Share:

The loot items for the 36th generation of VIP loot have all been upgraded by +1. This wasn’t a very bright idea for Zynga. Upon review of my VIP loot, I discovered that even with the +1 addition of stats, the majority of these items are not helping me! Only 3 of the 8 items are active and of those three only 307 of the possible 1,500 help my score! That’s hardly worth $24.97 a month and I don’t think I would miss it if I cancelled my subscription. The new stats compared to the old are shown below.

New
vip1
Old
vipl1
New
vip2vip3vip4vip5vip6vip7vip8
Old
vipl2
vipl3
vipl4
vipl5
vipl6
vipl8

2 comments:

  1. Can we all just take a moment to laugh at the fact they called it the Rouge Rudder (as in the French word for red, yet the boat is blue)? I think the morons at Zynga meant to call it the Rogue Rudder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's that Facebook "Like" button when you need it? :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.