Apr 28, 2014

Kin Point Leaderboard Skewing Issue Fixed

Share:

During the last 2 Family Business Missions it was noted that players participating in Arena damage tasks were getting way more Kin Points than all the other tasks combined [1]. Unless there is a severe delay in the Kin Leaderboard updating, it appears this issue has been resolved. In the 5th Tier of the Muscle Path, I contributed 138,010 damage points and in the previous Missions I would have gotten 138,010 Kin Points for my efforts. I only have a total of 584 Kin Points and I’ve helped with other tasks so something has changed.

Family Business 3
skew1
Family Business 2
skew2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.