Feb 6, 2012

Extreme Mission #14: Hold The Line

Share:

em2The 14th Extreme Mission has been revealed. Our gunner is knocking them out. Marc states that he his curious and unable to wait and we all thank him for this! There is nothing too difficult with this Mission and it seems to be the most reasonable one so far. The reward of 2 Tank Pistols will be outdated by the time most of us get to this point!

Extreme Mission #14

Hold The Line

extm1

To check out the rest of the Extreme Missions know to us so far click the links below.

Extreme Missions #s 1-10

Extreme Mission #11

Extreme Mission #12

Extreme Mission #13

Many thanks to Marc Lanni for sharing this information.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. This mission is meant for those who are in a full family not just those that include you and 10 of your friends beating up anything that moves. (You know those families)

    The 80 tuxes need to come from 80 different players. You can post this as often as the game allows you, but if you try to help someone with it again you get the message about you have already helped on that request. So either start building your "mini" army or make sure you have enough real players to help you out when you get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 500+ real players and I'm still stuck on 28/80.
      And this is for about 2 weeks now.
      Is there someone with a solution about this?

      Delete
    2. get a good mafia then.

      Delete
  2. I'm stuck on this one too. I've started to add new mafia war players to try to finish it. BS ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been stalled at 57/80 longer than I care to admit. I tried to add Penguin Tuxes to my inventory but they are weaker than my weakest item, so I wasn't allowed to proceed. Any suggestions -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent pretty much the whole summer trying to get Penguin Tuxes. You can knock down the number at a ratio of 5 RP per Tux which is what I had to do at the end. I have a large Mafia and belong to a large family plus a group devoted to finishing ops, but none of that helped me with this mission. I also had the same problem where I couldn't add them to my inventory or my wishlist. This mission was AWFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i got 2 this mission i already had 50/80. with so many changes on FB everyday, not everyone saw it when i posted 4 help, so i just randomly message my mafia with link. still took me 3 weeks but eventually i got all 80 without having 2 spend any RP. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, every 30 days or so, the SAME people can contribute to the feed again... I only have 8 real player friends, and I'm up to 38 tuxes. The same people who gave a tux on 11/24 were able to do it again today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mission is awful...to wait a months before your fellows can send you a second Tux is senseless! is it really true?
    I´m actually stuck at 29/80 and although seems that my mafia members click the link the count do not increase! Am i doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. been on this mission 2 years now and have 36/80

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.