Jan 19, 2012

New Special Event Loot Items

Share:

Despite delaying the Secret District for 4 days, Zynga has another event associated with the Chinese New Year up their sleeve. Five new items were spotted by the Inventory History Spocklet.
Here is a close look at these cool looking items with stats to match.
We are also getting Dragon Mystery Bags and there will be a Marketplace Promotion called Sea Of Red.

Thanks to Mike Nestor for the heads up.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. Didn't know my name had changed to Mike Nestor... ~Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Mark, but Mike was the one who told me on Skype. If I'm in the middle of working on a blog post then I don't always go to Facebook or the fan page. I get a lot of info from Skype so I can't always say who was first. For the record, I checked the times of your post and Mikes Skype message and he was first.

      Delete
  2. Ah Mark you will get over it lol sorry don't know ya but that's funny...

    In my opinion the dragons and other items don't really look all that cool and seem very unoriginal.

    I think the Cycle Rickshaw looks the most gangster out of all those items heh.

    First items looks like a chinese bible bomb or something... 2nd latern item, I'm not so sure about that... a fireball?? I think something like Ryu's hadouken from Street Figheter.

    Well not much else to say about the dragon boat float and dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, If any offense was taken from this, then I'm sorry, was not my intention. ~Mark

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.