Jan 5, 2012

End Of Days: Available Now

Share:

The next Limited Time Mission, End Of Days, is now available. I told it was coming when Leonard found a server image of the banner here. We will have 14 days to complete it along with a Bonus Mission.
If you don't have the banner yet, you can't miss the flashing "New Mission" sign on your Missions Bar.
Upon first glance, it looks like we might see some challenges.
It's great to see that the new loot that was added to our inventory is going to be used. We deserve better rewards for completing these Missions. I will post a complete walk through later on tonight. Check the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page for much faster updates.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. Okay...so I normally save your blog for my morning coffee, but I decided to take a peek tonight. Holy shit, there's a lot of new stuff! And, although I'll bypass most of the new stuff, I am grateful for all of the information. Your crew, as always, is on top of things.

    Jennifer...you may get frustrated with the game at times, but you are a precious asset to the community. If it weren't for OCD players like you, we'd all be in the dark. I think I speak for most of the community, but you deserve a great big hug and "Thank You"!

    Nestor and LL Crew...we all thank Jennifer, but we love you all and appreciate the up-to-date info and work. If it weren't for you all, we'd have to wait for Jennifer to wake up (I bet Jennifer's E-Mail Bonus wouldnt be the +40 Energy that I get from Nestor...Grrrrrrrrr).

    ~ Frank
    [MIG] •

    ReplyDelete
  2. noticed your exp gain for doing this mission is 4747, mine reflect as 7051, why the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again mission at the same time as secret district. A regular player cannot complete both without RP...
    tq

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.