Nov 23, 2011

New York Property Glitch

Share:

This glitch has been posted all over my news feeds, on the fan page and the Mafia Wars Gods wall so it's safe to say Zynga knows about it. I'm posting this in hopes that players will be able to grab a few skill points before it's fixed. If you go to your New York Property Page and take the time to remove and add your Limited Time Upgrade Properties, you can craft an item from all of them. Here are the 5 Properties that I crafted from today.
Go to the bottom of your Property Page and remove the Limited Time Property you crafted from and add a new one.
Now attempt to craft from the property you just added by clicking the "Build" button.
Even though the timer is active, you will have a "Build Now for 0 RP" button.
When you click on it, you will be able to craft an item of your choice and you won't be charged any Reward Points.
Repeat the process with all your remaining properties.
Don't get too eager and come up with the brilliant idea of speeding up your crafting timer in hopes of crafting 7 items for the price of one. It doesn't work so save the 12 Reward Points.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

22 comments:

  1. This doesn't work for me. I tried removing the cemetery and adding the gun shop and it still says I need to wait 9 hours and 44 minutes or pay 12 RPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the glitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. not fixed just worked for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it worked for me. Added all the props and then un-checked them and i was able to build for 0rps in the 3 props that i normally do not build in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thxxxx! Worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still worked,,,
    must first bulid old property and then change to new property...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only works on the newest NY properties. . So check those ones out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found it only worked with the newer properties, not the armory....so many of us were unable to finish several of those because the autopost posts were posting only to you...none of your family could see them.....seems to me to be a way to remind us of what you could be building and perhaps entice foolish people to cough up RPs to complete them

    ReplyDelete
  9. worked, thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm....I get the screen shot that I can build for 0 points and a pop up that I built, but I don't seem to get any extra stats; sadly I did not check the number of items, so maybe I did get them but not the points in my profile

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did the build for 0 points, but now im missing 20+ of my $$points$$ :-( did not work

    ReplyDelete
  12. not work for me too :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't bother, you better off building the usual.

    ReplyDelete
  14. did not work for me

    ReplyDelete
  15. i was able to do it yesterday, but looks like they fixed already

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK - how do you build those properties when you can't get parts for them? The only one you could get parts for is the Cider House - there are only a few hours left to get parts - I just got access to NY a couple of days ago when I got to level 25, so I guess I am just SOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't have an option to upgrade for :0: RP. It must be fixed

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.