Sep 2, 2011

Trigger Happies Returning Slowly But Surely

Share:

Many players lost the Trigger Happies they earned during the Return To Cuba Mission (1). If you were one of them, look for a message at the top of your Game Header once they are returned to your account.
I got all 8 of mine back and I'm quite Trigger Happy about it.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

8 comments:

  1. You only get 8 as part of the mission, but I have I have 13. None were taken from me, nor that I know how i got them xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isnt fair at all.some ppl have just 8,some ppl have even over 50.that will affect the stats a lot...at some players will be +500 mafia att...at some will be +2500 mafia att(counted if weapons with over 100 att raises ur mafia att)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playing field which Zynga talk about being level clearly doesn't including levelling their inept team of developers who need a lesson in coding.

    IF TRIGGER-MO-FO-HAPPYS EQUALS EIGHT THEN STOP THE COUNTER

    I had 17 drop in total now I have 8, I wasn't just Zynga's, I left with a bloody ring after being dry bum raped.

    If ever a roll-back was due, this is totally it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAD 37, now i have 12 in inventory
    Never got anything back from Zynga

    They dont KNOW how to fix problems, just create more Drama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mission complete and i have only 7?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had 0 and now have 8. Finally! For once I didn't get f*cked by Zynga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Shelled Torso (hitherto not seen) which has the same Stats as the Trigger Happy will most probably also be a Mission Item. So watch out for another Cuba Mission let's say 6 days before Cuba closes. Wakazawaka

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have 0, they have never been returned and several people I know still have that issue. Sending comments to Support because we can never get live chat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.