Aug 30, 2011

Disappearing Trigger Happys

Share:

It seemed too good to be true. The second part of the Return To Cuba Mission required that we loot 8 Trigger Happy weapons from fights.
I was more than happy to do this because the Trigger Happys have attack scores of 151.
This was a fun task and I could feel attack score rise as I attacked. Just like that, 8 Trigger Happys dropped.
The only and major problem is they don't stay in your inventory. I've completed Part 2 of the Mission so I know I should have 8 of them but I have 0. Many other players are reporting the same thing.

This issue was addressed on the Zynga forums and Cerulean Master, Super Moderator, said that they will be returned.

  #20   Report Post  
Unread Today, 03:46 AM
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 7,059
Default

This issue has been fixed. We will be returning the lost Trigger Happys shortly.

CM
__________________


As well as any lost Cuban Mercenaries.

  #9   Report Post  
Unread Today, 04:14 AM
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 7,059
Default

We will be fixing this tonight as well and lost mercenaries will be returned.

CM
__________________


Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

11 comments:

  1. this company is a mess, why do they keep releasing stuff that doesnt work right before they fix existing problems, how much stuff can they pump out??? If ya missed 3 days right now ( for whatever reason) your screwed

    ReplyDelete
  2. loot from fisrt part dissapearing also D: i check my inventory and i don't see nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here..trigger happy i looted 8 of them..now nothing is there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looted all 8 of them from fights and they are present in my inventory. No problems for me; seems to be solved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this fixed?
    i still dont have mines

    ReplyDelete
  6. when will they fix this? they said tonight, but stil nothing after 18h !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 10 in my inventory and on profile page ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i looted these only a couple days ago and they vanished and still not back - even after sending a note under bug reporting

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, I have eleven, they kept dropping even after I had the required 8, but I noticed it too late and ended the mission :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ended up with 23, thinking they were just a stupid weapon...boy what a shock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This loot dorpped a second time in the second mission whyle robbing. I was able to loot a total of Trigger Happy x33(33). And they are in my inventory...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.