Sep 16, 2011

New Mafia Wars Mobile Game Coming Soon

Share:

If you try to access the Mafia Wars Mobile site at, you won't find that it's condemned.  It appears to be under construction. If Mafia Wars players weren't interested in the first version, I doubt they will be interested in whatever is coming next. Give us all a break please.

Thanks to Mike Nestor for the link.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. Best news I've heard from Zynga in a long time!!!!!!!! I loved having a mobile version of the game so I could still keep up when I wasn't at home. And nothing beat Atlantic city for receiving and returning gifts! I'm more excited about this than I am any other new feature of the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never did ac jobs and i want my skill points and for some reason i miss collecting bk props not sure why tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just miss the daily bonus, that helped me to level in the game faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope AC still has all the areas where I hadnt finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bogus, was countin on hopin for lol ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.