Aug 9, 2011

New Limited Time Buildable Item with Bloopers

Share:

We have a new Limited Time Buildable Item. I wish Zynga would improve this feature or just can it. The only excitement in this one is Zynga made a mistake. You can see on the Build Your Empire Module that the item is called a Nyathi with crappy stats of 40/73 and not special abilities.
It's an obvious animal so you need to craft it in your Private Zoo. In the Private Zoo, the item is called a Cape Buffalo but has the same image and stats.
Go to your inventory and look up the Cape Buffalo and you will recall it's an item for the also crappy Secret Stash feature. It has the same name as the item in the Private Zoo but it the image and the stats are different.
Now look up the Nyathi and this is really what you craft.
To build the Nyathi, you need 10 Lassos. These are found on the Free Gift Page.
Maybe Zynga forgot that we already have a Lasso in our inventory. They are on a roll with this one!
I noticed there were two different requests. The one that doesn't jive has the nerve to say that the Lasso will help me strengthen my mafia. HA!
I had to craft a Nyathi/Cape Buffalo to see what I would get. I rounded up enough Lassos and my Private Zoo said I could build a Cape Buffalo.
I actually got a Nyathi so we can call this one a display error. Nobody should be building these things anyways so it's not a big deal.
This error has been about 2 months in the making. When the buildable properties were added to our inventory on June 14h, the messed it up and the Nyathi error was soon corrected (1). They must not have fixed the code when the items was actually put into play.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. I laugh every time I get to the screen about leveling my family that says "WORK TOGETHER TO GET SICK PERKS" Not sure if we are supposed to be getting slick perks or hunting down sick pervs. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.