Jun 6, 2011

New?

Share:

By now you probably noticed that it says "New" next to Brazil and Staten Island on your Travel Bar.
I have no clue what's new in Brazil. Everything looks the same to me. A few days ago, I discussed changes made with the Brazil Crew feature, but that's nothing new (1). Some are speculating it could mean that new Districts are coming. I found this forum thread but there hasn't yet been a response by a moderator.
Recently, we saw another "New" that really wasn't new with the X-Men event (1). If I had to guess, I would say the "New" associated with Brazil is probably more of the same.

Thanks to Vla for posting this information on the Mafia Wars Fan Page.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. Brazil has said 'new' for weeks. Nothing's changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said on the Zygna web feed you posted that Brazil missions coming....been saving my BRL to buy the new items required!

    TheWhale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they raised energy cost on the last Brazil Mission it used to cost 750 now it cost me 864 to do last Recife mission job

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.