Jun 20, 2011

The Honey Badger Part 3

Share:

I was so excited to see all the posts on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page about the Honey Badger. I know you all are sick of hearing about it but the Honey Badger is now available for purchase in the Marketplace. The video by Randall must have inspired Zynga and now we can buy a Honey Badger of our very own for 25 Reward Points. I laughed at the description of "Honey Badger don't care". I recall Randall saying "Honey Badger don't give a sh!t" and that would have gotten even more laughs.
I don't usually buy loot items in the Marketplace unless they are for charity but I have to make an exception here. I'm not complaining but I wish the Honey Badger was a attack animal instead defense. He is pretty bad ass and eats King Cobras for breakfast!
If I had 12,525 Reward Points, I would have bought 501 Honey Badger's but 1 should be plenty because he is so fierce.
There he is on the Featured Item Module.
Here he sits in my Inventory.
And there he is on my Profile Page.
On my Items Used Page.
And on my Inventory History. He's everywhere!

In case you missed it in my posts titled Animal Suggestion: The Honey Badger and The Honey Badger Part 2, here is the video that has everyone talking about the Honey Badger.



Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. I know Jenn but any animal that can get hit by a King Cobra and survive must have great defense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. should have been Ultimate item, or its own class, honey badger class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Badgers don't give a shit! And thats so funny, someone sent me that vid earlier so I put it up on my blog when i was doing a post :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Honey Badger is so last month. Time to find the next viral video sensation. Anyway the Honey Badger don't give a shit about Zynga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm not complaining but I wish the Honey Badger was a attack animal instead defense."

    Well, his defense must be pretty high if he can survive a Cobra bite and a zillion Bee stings ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.