Jun 11, 2011

Animal Suggestion: The Honey Badger

Share:

It's been one year since the animal category was introduced in the game Mafia Wars (1). Since then we have seen some fierce, bad ass, scary and pretty silly animals. To honor this anniversary, I would like to suggest the next animal. The Honey Badger. I recently learned about this viscous animal from a video by Randall. This guy should have some pretty high stats!  If the video below doesn't work, go here.
(Warning: contains a few swear words)


Many thanks to my boyfriend Justen for bringing this video to my attention. He doesn't play Mafia Wars. I was surprised he knew we had animals in the game and thought I would like this.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

13 comments:

  1. vulture, mongoose, bear all rolled into one magnificent creature. i need one in my backyard ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my vote,

    Evad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer a Platypus or how much can a koala bear?

    TheWhale

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    definitely pretty bad ass ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, too funny.
    Honey Badger dont give a shit, hes hungry. He doesnt care about Bees, HAHA nice one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny thing, The Honey Badger exists in Empires and Allies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Badgers. On Wisconsin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOUNDS LIKE A COOL ANIMAL, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NORTH AMERICAN WOLVERINE

    ReplyDelete
  9. What about it? There's nothing much to that LITTLE animal. The BADGER is a REAL animal. GO BADGERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey badger don't give a shit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has so inspired me, that I formally announcing the beginning of Honey-Badgerism. I of course am the pope, but I will gladly accept inquiries or applications for lesser supporting roles in my new church. Blessed be the honey-badger the creator of all that is right and just in the world. Death to Cobras, a clear personification of evil!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.