May 11, 2011

Zynga Goes Gaga

Share:

Earlier today, the Mafia Wars Fan Page announced that Zynga has gone Gaga for Lady Gaga. This is the second time the popular signer has teamed up with Zynga.
GagaVille will launch on May 17th.
To learn more, go here.
The only Gaga we should see in Mafia Wars is a limited edition loot item. I'm glad I haven't used any of my zCoins yet because I will probably want to get one of these.
I wonder if the Lipstick gun will return to our inventory once the item is announced (1). It must have been an error that it was already included in the inventory. I hope they make a different item so there will be an element of surprise.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.