May 11, 2011

501 "Stash"

Share:

For a very short time today, the Hired Guns on our Free Gift Page said "Stash" and had the image we normally see with the Mission Crew Requests.
I sent one to my energy account and was directed to my Operations Secret Stash Page when I accepted it.
From my ZMC, the request acted like a normal Secret Stash help request.
I had pending Secret Stashes and accepted the request, but my energy account didn't show up as a helper on either of them.
The "Hired Guns" Stash is no longer on the Free Gift Page so this was probably another bug that really didn't have much of an impact on anybody.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. Gave me 10 LP for each one I accepted so doesn't seem like a bad offer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.