May 15, 2011

War Rewards Review

Share:

I went over the new war features in my posts titled "New" War Review and  War Help Via Chat: What a Bad Idea. I've finally started working on getting the two new Warlord achievements and noticed a few things. For review, here are all the war loot rewards.
Tier 1
 Tier 2
 Tier 3
One thing that is really cool is you can work on all the Warlord achievements simultaneously. Once you unlock a new tier of loot items, your helper rewards will come from that tier. That means whoever helps you will also get the items from the higher tier regardless of which tier they are on. I'm almost done with the Tier 2 loot items but you can see I also have collected most of the Tier 3 items. This is because many of my mafia members offer Tier 3 loot items as rewards. This should be incentive for you to start working on these achievements because once most players have advanced, Tier 2 loot items may be more difficult to find.
The war loot rewards that are better than loot you can get from jobs and fighting all come from the third tier. Kanu from the Mafia Wars Gods made a cool chart to help you remember which war rewards you should be going for. Go here to view all of Kanu's loot reference charts.
What Zynga says and what actually happens in game are not always the same. We are told that we can only get 5 war help rewards a day.
I got both messages above but kept track of all the helper rewards I received in one day. I got more than five. Only one of my war assists came back without a loot item. You will also find you often get more than one of the same reward for helping in war. This will happen if the last attacker is quick with their fingers and gets in more than one attack before the initial attack is processed. All participants of the war will get multiples. I'm sure not going to complain about that!

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. Good to see the screen caps showing ALL of the war loot. I've never seen the "tier 1" on my account.
    I did see the "tier 2", but once I received the achievement for tier 2, I now can only see "tier 3".
    There is an arrow that points right of tier 3 showing that there are more tiers coming soon, but there is no arrow on the left side that should let you access tiers 2 and 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are incorrect about the 5 war limit. I just tried it and received no award to helping in the war. I can help with 5 awards in 8 hours and get the award. However, I have received the multiple award as you described.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the tier 3 achievement, but in my last few wars I'm offering tier 2 loot again?!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.