May 15, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Share:

It's hard to believe it's been a year since I created this blog. Mafia Wars was a lot different back then and the sole reason I started blogging was to help players learn to use scripts. I had such a hard time figuring out how to use the Chucker. Once I got the hang of it and learned about all the other scripts ad how easy they were to use, I was even more addicted to Mafia Wars. I found I enjoyed helping others see the light but then my inbox became too hard to manage. I thought a blog with instructions would be the way to go so I could share the links with players who asked me questions. I had no idea at the time that so many would read what I had to say. I couldn't do any of it without the help from all the players who are quick to figure things out and share their information with others. I thank everybody who has helped me and the admins of the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page for making this all possible.
(image created by Arvind Jain)

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. If only MW went in the same direction that you have Jennifer, the game would be much better

    Thanks for all your help :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff Jen...thanks a heap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all you did & do! :-)
    please keep up your amazing work!
    it's a pleasure to visit your blog as well as the fan-page at least daily, not to miss anything! :-)

    BIG THANKS and all the best from New Zealand! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratz to you and your team Jennifer. One of the best (if not) the best MW blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats MWLL
    Great works you have been doing
    Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.