Apr 3, 2011

Where Did All The Gifts Go?

Share:

I'm sure many of you have noticed by now that the vast majority of your free gifts in the Zynga Message Center and Facebook Request Page consist of the following 3 items.
Energy Request
Join Mission Crew 
Join Brazil Crew
Does anybody send Special Parts anymore?
When it's time for me to craft items in the Weapons Depot, I'm usually disappointed to see I don't have enough to build Hack Blades or Stun Knuckles.
I don't blame my mafia as they need their Energy Packs and Crew positions filled in order to play the game. The Link-a-Nator will make your Energy Pack request links and the Mission Crew Link will make Mission and Brazil Crew links. For me, these options are faster and more effective then sending out requests and waiting for your mafia to send them to you. I don't think these options will stop your request pages from being clogged with all these requests so if you want the good stuff, use the Get-a-Nator. You can see there are plenty of Special Parts and Event items for the taking.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree, I have over 100 requests for energy packs in my queue, along with 5 gifts! give it a rest people, use links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I get some Def/Att and others. even Hollow stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. well since energy requests atm are also mystery bags all those nrg requests arent all bad. yes would be nice to see more special parts gifted but ive noticed if you gift your regulars with them they send them back i gift 30 parts about every 3 to 4 days and alwasy have enough as my mafia just sends one back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well funny is that i´m not get any gifts with Energy packs and no Mini-energy packs too!

    Well i need animal feed but with all these events its hard to send anything else!

    And Brazil does need zillions of energy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think something is wrong. I only have 11 since yesterday and my mafia stays all over the gifting. Same is happening in Cityville. My notifications tells a different story, latest was 22 people have sent you gifts. requests in MW's but nothing new there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting about 2 per day. I wrote zynga to tell them how shitty a setup they have.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.