Apr 3, 2011

Mini Pack Pseudo Pop-ups

Share:

The annoying Mini Energy Packs that you constantly have to beg for make constantly make appearances while doing jobs in Las Vegas and Italy. It's more like an advertisement as you don't really need them at the time. While doing a stamina job, I got a nice Mini Energy Pack update encouraging me to use one. I wasn't even short on stamina.
The same thing happened while doing an energy job on one of my energy accounts. These pseudo pop-ups don't really bother me as I can still play the game without having to stop and close them. Too bad they show up at inappropriate times but I guess it doesn't hurt to plan ahead with these Mini Energy Packs.
Thanks to Chris for noticing and posting on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. The whole game is so full of pop up that it make me sick. I like the idea behind Mini Energy Packs but hate the begging and you dont know how you can use them or not.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.