Apr 6, 2011

Daily Take Stamina Bug

Share:

If and when you make it to day # 6 of the Daily Take, one of the rewards is a 120% Stamina Boost.
This is great and it makes you happy to see yellow stamina on your game header. The problem here is that as soon as you perform a game action such as fighting, the extra 20% disappears. Myself and several other players have verified this and it doesn't just happen with fighting. You never get to use the extra 20% of your stamina. It's still a good bonus unless you are at full stamina when you collect your Daily Take.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

  1. that used to happen to me as soon as i changed cities.. but if i stay in the same city it doesn't happen and i've gotten to use all 120%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Press any action change city Bonus disappears

    ReplyDelete
  3. got nothing...wth..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it every week, notify the Zyngons every week . . I get anywhere from 10 to 30 RP for my trouble everyweek. And I tell Zyngon Rep that it happens weekly and that I report it everyweek. They say keep telling us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anon above me
    30rp weekly? i'm on :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another thing zynga is not fixing. since its been happening about 6 weeks ago i took it to live chat and its still happening . I think its a small code fix so why not fix it :s. i think zynga is not bothered with this game anymore and i have reached the same frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not happening with me. I get to use full 120% since it was launched... i generally have 2 tabs opened.. one to mw home page and another to robbing or fight.. i collect 120% stamina from home page and then go fight till i use the extra 120%. 120% went off once for me when i tried to do jobs after collecting 120%. but that was only once in so many collections of 120%.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had this for at least 2 months. Same error if I get a mini stamina pack and have full stamina. The extra 200 fall off as soon as you try to use it. My extra energy seems to work right every time. I assume Zynga will fix the energy soon since it does work correctly.Just give them a bit of time and they will break it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris "[MIG|OG]noobasaurus"April 6, 2011 at 2:36 PM

    30RP? you're getting ripped off - I got full refills of both and 50RP on monday when this happened to me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.