Apr 6, 2011

More Third Party Ads

Share:

Zynga just loves these things! I really wonder how much they are getting paid. I should get a cut for posting about them. This third party ad is for a new AMC television show called The Killing. I'll tell you who is making a "Killing"...Zynga off of these third party ads!
All we have to do for this ad is answer one question to get our free Reward Point.
I get annoyed when it says "Reward Points" because I only got one so it should say "Reward Point".
You can add additional spam to the news feeds that poses the same question asked in the ad. It's rather a stupid question if you ask me. Obviously one would answer the question or lawyer up if they were questioned by the police about anything.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.