Mar 17, 2011

Brazil Refinery

Share:

We know that we will need a lot of Construction Workers and Brazilian Timbers to upgrade our properties. We can get them as loot drops in jobs and fights but the drop rates aren't that great and if you rely on this method it will be awhile before you will be fully upgraded.
Unfortunately, the only other option not involving Reward Points is to ask your mafia to send them to you. You can ask once every 24 hours and you will only get 5 of which ever item you request.
Reward Points were 40% off and I really wanted to fully upgrade on of my properties. I chose the Refinery because of the 20% energy boost it will give me every 8 hours. I figure it will pay off in the long run. I'd rather have the stamina but for now my goal is to finish Brazil someday.
I can't collect for another 2 hours but I'm hoping that my Brazil Crew bonus will apply to the Energy and Stamina payouts giving a 40% increase.
It's collection time and the first thing I noticed is you can't collect on individual properties in Brazil. There is only a "Collect All" button.  All properties are collectible every 8 hours so I guess this doesn't matter as you would want to collect on them all anyways.  There are no options to collect when going to the individual property.
I made sure my Taskmaster position was active and it was.
I got 1,294 energy which is 40% of my total energy.
My bonus was used and grayed out. I can add another one in 10 hours.
In 8 hours from now, I will only get 20% of my energy (647) if I'm on line to collect again. If I wait 2 additional hours, I can get 40% by activating the Taskmaster. I like this feature and can't wait to get my Stamina on board.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. Agree - it made sense to do it, and I gave it a go too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to do it, and it gave me just the money bonus. I could not find a "collect" option for the rafinery, but "collect all". I think you need to calculate what time you can collect your energy and 5minutes before that make sure you collect all other buildings. Your bonus is: double take next property collect (not properties). but that's not confirmed...just my guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six construction workers out of 4400 fights is not too bad... did you fight in Brazil?

    I just went through 3400 stamina in Vegas and did not even find one :-((

    ReplyDelete
  4. brazil is the worst fighting place ever....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got double energy from collecting so youre right it pays of :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess the trick is that you have to collect from a single property like the 2nd poster said. Did the 'collect all' and only got the regular bonus (6%) to my energy but it was the 2nd property/bonus collected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing here is really bad: you cannot collect properties individually. Some of us need only 20% energy or stamina to level up. Being forced to collect both together is just another waste.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.