Feb 20, 2011

Zynga RewardVille Update #2

Share:

I first told you about Zynga RewardVille on Jan 19th when Customer Support posted a bunch of pages about the program (1).  Within a few hours, all the Customer Support pages were pulled but we were left with the RewardVille FAQ Page.  This page was last updated on Feb 14th and Vampire Wars, YoVille and PetVille were added to the mix of games.  It also states on this page that Zynga may mdify or terminate any feature or program at it's discretion".
The first time I was able to log in to rewards.zynga.com with my old Z-lotto name and password and every time since then, I got a pop-up message that says "Zynag RewardVille is rolling out over the next few weeks".
Fast forward to today which is now going on 5 weeks and there is a new pop-up but no access to this hyped up RewardVille.  We are now told that "RewardVille is Coming Soon". You would think they would have just made it this way in the first place!
I couldn't help but laugh at the personal message that says "Jennifer, when you see this zPoints bar above your game, come back and start using your zCoins!"  I guess they are getting tired of players trying to log in everyday and want us to wait until we actually see the ZPoints bar which will be located under the Zynga Game Bar which is above our Mafia Wars game. You can see mine isn't there yet so I guess I'll wait a few more weeks.
There are a couple of Facebook Fan Pages now.  The RewardVille by Zynga Fan Page and the Zynga RewardVille Fan Page are two examples but neither one appears to be official.  The first one has a post that is the same news we have been hearing since Zynga released the concept of this program.
What information that was available last month was posted on this blog (1),(2).  With the message that any feature could be changed or terminated, it will be interesting to see what we will get and how long it will take for players to utilize this program.

Thanks to David for posting the new pop-up info on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. I have a few pages on my blog on Rewardville (http://drdavegaming.blogspot.com.) I had and believe I still have access to it. If I recall correctly it goes to higher levels than you mention, but after about level 20 the rewards go up very slowly; I recall at the top end you could get items with a 91. I play two games daily but intermittently, and in the weeks I have had access I have gone up one level. There is also an option to use Rewardville coins to buy higher level access on a temporary basis. I can send you detailed information on this if I still have access - I looked around on Rewardville about 3 days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.