Feb 21, 2011

100k Brawler Run by Eike Meier

Share:

Hi everybody,

there have been lots of posts, lots of different opinions and lots of "proofs" about FHEL4 drop rates. I've written my opinion here and there, but let me cover shortly what I think.
First of all, drop rates mean that you have a probability to have this item drop. Probability means it is still random! Even if the drop rate is not being changed by Zynga, not different by city, time or timezone (which I think, why should Zynga differenciate drop rates in relation to the city you fight in?), you can still have differences of 5-50 drops in a 5000 fights run. You need a whole more samples to have better, results.

More samples? Ok, so I decided to make a bigger run and check the results.
Originally I wanted to make it excactly 100k won fights, but I missed to stop it, so it has become a bit more data. 

You can see my win-rate is 98%, not bad for an energy/stamina account. I've set it to fight all mafia levels and mafia sizes.
Here are my drop rates:
FHEL4: 217 -> 0,21%
FHEL3: 227 -> 0,22% (just for comparison)
WP: 1826 -> 1,8%

What really amazes me are the drop rates for the special car- and weapon part. I remember they almost stopped dropping, but it seems like Zynga listened to us and at least turned them on again:
BP, Susp. Coil, Solar Panel, HT car part 899 -> 0,89%
19 RG barrel, 14 PF reactors. -> these could still be increased a bit!

The hearts are pretty much the result of 4 days brawling, if you wonder why I've gotten more than 10.

So that's basically it. Now I got some pretty nice VHEL to donate for the next giveaways at Spockholm or The Informant Podcast!

PS. I've reached level 2000 with the last fights! Cool!

Article written by Eike, part of Team Spockholm and co-writer to the MW Loot Lady Blog
All material is protected by copyright law

17 comments:

  1. what a run XD


    btw, you might want to make this (http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6594/43335434.png) into an article...the WhiteList and BlackList on rival profile page




    ReplyDelete
  2. Must set to attack 501 mafia only to get best drop rates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive! 10,000 attack as over 10k of staminia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having about 4k Stamina, so the run cost me about 20 levels (plus some stamina refills). :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice fight :p
    But guess Zinga effectively make difference, or it depend on connection server
    Depend the hour you connect and depend your level (if your mafia less than 501 and you set brawler with mafia less than 501, you never get any FHEL4)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i c no ballista droping

    ReplyDelete
  7. new event is up..lame relic gifting spam event

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't think it's true that FHEL4 has any connection to the size of the mafias you fight against or that it only drops against mafias of 501. that was only the case for FHEL2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For what do acronyms FHEL2 & FHEL4 stand, exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I know in that 100k+ stamina how much did your attack and defence go up ? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm cannot say because it went over the whole weekend, and I've used lots of vcoins to buy loot while the brawler was running... must have been about +2k each. I've not even reached 140k.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FHEL4 is not from/to 501 only. My energy account that never touches 501 or even close to this and has about 200 mafia gets FHEL4 from fights.
    Only limit I'm aware of is that you have to be level 400 or higher.. which sucks big time if you are below 400 fighter in clan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eike, you said it took you 20 level ups... how long did it take you time wise to run this? Was it over a full day? only a couple of hours?

    That might have some impact in your stats...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sentinel, 3 or 4 days, but only since I had to do italy jobs to level, so I maybe logged in every 3 or 4 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am have a large issue trying to get FHEL4 to drop. I believe it is due to my Stats being so high for my level. my att/def is 5x my level at level 398 with 137,566 mafia Att. So I dominate most in my fight bracket (300-450). I believe you have to narrowly beat your target to get them to drop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eike, Where do you find that information at the top of the page? Output Mafia Tools - I'm slightly confused here

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.