Feb 9, 2011

Fight Loot Drop Rate Temporary Decrease

Share:

Many players have had problems today with the number of High End Fight Loot 4 items that were dropping. I left off on the last stamina run I did using Brawler with 2,040 stamina and I didn't get any items.  I started a second run to see if it was a logging issue and have verified that it wasn't.  After winning 5,876 fights, I only got 3 of these items to drop.
I took the run a little further because someone commented that the drop rates had increased.  With the additional 4,124 fights won, I got 34 FHEL4 items so it appears the problem has been solved.  It wasn't a logging issue with Brawler but it is possible that not all live targets were being attacked. There is a greater possibility that it was something on Zynga's end. Whatever the reason for a bad loot drop today, it's been resolved.  My drop rate for Frogs was still bad but I've seen others with better runs.
Here is the last run I did 14 days ago when FHEL4 was first introduced (1) for comparison. 13 FHEL4 items/5,414 fights won.  It looks like the drop rates have actually increased (minus whatever was going on today).

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

20 comments:

  1. This is what i just got Jennifer, 2400stamina
    13x [FHEL4] (75 30) Golden Poison Frog
    2x [FHEL4] (74 35) Tainted Blades
    3x [FHEL4] (75 34) Venomous
    5x [FHEL4] (74 37) Toxic Gas Scrubber
    1x [FHEL3] (65 40) Nyala
    1x [FHEL3] (67 45) Phantasm
    3x [FHEL3] (66 44) M45 Overcast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems not fix for everyone :(
    Get 0x FHEL4 with 2200 stamina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished a run of 7K fights, with 6950 won. Result 12 FHEL4 items. On my side the loot drop is still crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed this yesterday night, my statistics for last three days (5000 stamina, run about 10:00 GMT)
    Today: FHEL4: 7 FHEL3: 6
    Yesterday: FHEL4: 30 FHEL3: 18
    Tuesday: FHEL4: 25 FHEL3: 28

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a fight account and my main account. My fight account consistently gets twice the drop rate of my regular account. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They can leave the drop rate on Fhel low I have already maxed them out. :)

    Now if they would up the region 8 item drops that would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems BRAWLER Zynga has fix the fight page, Brawler cannot load fight page...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got 3 Frogs, 6 BLades, 1 car and 1 Toxic gas from a little run of 1.1k fights (I win 1k)... is a good drop rate for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've completed a run with 10,137 wins to 251 losses - looted 8 FHEL4 total (4 blades, 4 scrubbers, no frogs).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I certainly felt the drop rate had increased today. In a run of 2800 stamina I got 35 FHEL4 - and that included 15 frogs but just 4 Tainted Blades. Venomous and Toxic Scrubbers dropped evenly at 8 apiece. Along with Nyalas (10) these were the pieces of loot that dropped most for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What city is used for best FHEL?

    and what is the best settings i heard various options like

    Level 500-25000
    mafia 500-501

    any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loot drop rate cuts in half once you hit level 450

    ReplyDelete
  13. it still sucks fr me ... i get 1 per 1000 if i am lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wins :1195[99%] Losses :10[1%]

    no FHEL 3, no FHEL 4... today used 4400 stamina and only 1 FHEL 4

    mafia 501-501

    ReplyDelete
  15. quite a sucker for me....loot dsnt drop

    ReplyDelete
  16. what's the minimum level to obtain FHEL4??i keep getting only FHEL2 at most

    ReplyDelete
  17. after 16 days of fights and lvl'ing up 4 times a day with the help of 8 hours energy packs 600 stamina x 16... that's 9600... times 4 that's 38400 fights and not a SINGLE Golden Poison FROG!! This is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's this thing your using brawler and where can I get it, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Found it and 4 any1 else visit: http://mwlootlady.blogspot.com/2010/06/brawler-aruns-mafia-helpers.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. never found FHEL 2, 3, and 4..!! i'm level 253, is there any collection or minimum level to get that? runs brawler on 0-500 level 0-400 mafia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.