Feb 9, 2011

Create Your Own Rival List

Share:

A great new feature has been added to the fight page. You can now create your own Rival list.  In the past when you clicked on the Rival tab, you would have a list of players you attacked and those who attacked you.
The Rival tab will still show these lists but there is an option to create a third list called Rivals.  There are two ways to add players to this list.  The first is right from the page.  You will see green plus signs to the right of the attack button.
Simply click on the plus sign and that player will be added to your Rival list. Here is one I made from the players on my fightlist.  If you want to remove them, just click on the red minus sign.  You can have up to 10 players on your Rivals list.
Now here is the fun part that players in Families (aka Clans) will appreciate.  Find a douchebag who you would want to attack in the future and go to their Mafia Wars profile page.  Oh wow, I just found one.
Now look at the bottom and find "Add to Rivals".  Click on it.
The said dochebag will now be on your Rivals list.  This target is rarely alive so I wasn't able to ice him because someone got to him before I could.
It's nice that I can just check on his status from my own game.  I like this feature.
I guess Zynga no longer has a problem with you bookmarking targets because they are essentially doing it for you.  Go to the little question mark about fighting and you will see it has all changed with regard to this issue.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

13 comments:

  1. lol Evil Ed... nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this on my fight page yet - was it supposed to have been rolled out to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evil Ed... what a wonderful douche... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this new feature!! *cough* but i'll still keeping long list of my google doc favourite target *cough* XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. so zynga and yourself are encouraging bullying ? =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't find EVIL ED on my list lol !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attack once so you can add EVIL ED. :D

    http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHw1NTYwMTQwNg%3D%3D%22%7D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting and actually useful. Limit of 10 doesn't make me very happy, but still better than normal "Mafia you attacked" because I don't lose people in that new list when I go beat up some random targets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe the word "MAFIA" implies BULLY. helloooooo this aint Farmville kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nooo!!! Now people are going to hit me!!! And I was just about to go harvest my ice-crops, cuddle my mafia-pigs, get eggs from my gangster-chickens and milk my mob-cows.

    It is MafiaWARS and not MafiaVILLE, whiners that find this bullying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the insight to a new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not on mine but I look forward to having it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not on mine either although some of my mafia do have it

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.