Feb 18, 2011

Daily Take Moves For Many Players

Share:

The location of my Daily Take was finally updated today.  I told you about this change on Jan 6th when it was first implemented (1).  Seeing how it's Feb 18th it's safe to say that I've gotten used to it's location. The only nice thing about this move is that it shows up on every page of the upper Home Page Module and not just on the My Mafia page.  What I don't like is it's still small and easy to miss especially after I trained myself to look for it in the upper right corner!


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. I just wonder why teh daily take works for just 7 days in a row? bonuses could be improved for those that are daily players and play for more than seven days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @don TITIN
    i say...double teh reward every 7 days XD

    @MWLootLady
    its just nice for me...never forgot the daily take. especially day 6 and 7 ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.