Feb 18, 2011

Empty Missions Bar

Share:

I had to contact Customer Support to get rid of the Italy Mission that I couldn't complete because I already mastered it.  Here is what the new Missions Drop menu looks like once you finish all of the available Missions. Now I have to wait for new ones to be released.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen the Dead Man mission that is supposedly new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collect from your hotel 2 times would not work for me.I collected and it did not show in the mission as being collected on. Had to get ahold of support for this issue. was awarded 20 RP to buy this mission and finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you use live chat to get help? I have never seen a link to live chat ever. I doubt it actually exists!

    And, the email support I've had was so lame-brained that I can't see trying to use them again for anything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.