Jan 27, 2011

Top Loot

Share:

We got a total of 22 new loot items today (not counting the new Fight Club Loot).  18 are from the new Regions in Italy and 4 are from fighting.  Let take a look at the old Top 8 loot (only job and fight loot) which was last updated on November 5th when FHEL3 loot was introduced (1)
Here are all the new loot items we got today and where they drop.  The Giove Velocita and the Swiss Guard drop in multiple Regions.
Region 6
Region 7
Region 8
FHEL4
Now taking all of the new items above and comparing them to the old Top 8 list, this is the new Top 8 list.  None of the Top 8 items are giftable.
To make things even more confusing, there were 10 loot items added to the Fight Club. They cost Victory Coins but will raise your stats in two of the categories.  The Splint Greaves are better than the Swiss Guard and the Glance 32 SR is better than the Popemobile.
I haven't really mentioned the Operations loot, but here are the giftable items.  The Jackal ATV is better than the Popemobile but not as good as the Glance 32 SR.  There are other Operation loot items that have even better stats but I only included the giftable ones because it is more likely to get a lot of these than the other non-giftable rare item.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. The Z17 Micro is now 63 attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info! my head keeps spinning at all the happenings in MW...but who isn't? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx.. Very useful. I hav used most of my vic coins on Greaves & Glance:)
    @ Anonymous, Z-17 stil shows as 69 att in my game

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Info here.Great Post Jen !

    ReplyDelete
  5. it still shows the z17 as a 69 attack on my list

    ReplyDelete
  6. i spent 12,000 v coins and and split att and def equally but EVERTHING went to attack stats only not one thing went to def

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah same thing happened with me also....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great communication thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it goes to your defense to, I had to open my fight list in a seperate tab, because when you buy defense items in the fight club it still shows your attack, I didnt realize that, so every time I bought defense I refreshed the fight list and my defense went up :) I spent 100k on stuff yesterday LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.