Nov 5, 2010

New and Better Non-Giftable Loot

Share:

I told you about new loot items yesterday when I posted a Brawler run (1). There are 4 new Fight Loot items which have stats that kick the ass of all of the giftable Vegas Loot.
There is also one new loot item from Italy.  Originally this item was supposed to drop in Region 5 (as per the Customer Support page Italy-411, Factoids, and FAQ.  The stats aren't very impressive compared to the other loot, but I'm including it for the sake of completion.  I did 1,000 jobs in Region 5 and didn't get any of them.  Maybe the Pulcinella will drop in one of the Regions that haven't been released.  If you find any additional new items that I didn't point out here, please comment.
Here are the top 8 giftable loot items. They all come from Las Vegas.
There are currently 2 non-giftable loot items that drop in Italy which are better stats than the items above.
The Woodsman which is a fighting loot item, can be substituted for the Range Finder Rifle as they both have the same defense score.
Now putting them all together, we can see that all but one (2 if you count the Range Finder Rifle) the current Top 8 loot items are non-giftable.  Since we have 3 new Regions of Italy to be released, I imagine that the Range Finder Rifle and the Foo Fighter will be replaced.  Fighters once again have control of the top loot. Especially now that ALL loot items will drop during fights.
If you just spent the last few weeks maxing out on Las Vegas loot and are very annoyed that now there is better loot, watch the following video.  I know this is old and I've posted it a few times, but I'm sure you can related to how Hitler feels after learning about Cuba loot.  He was feeling happy that he finally got 501 Federal Agents in New York and BAM, Cuban loot was introduced to the game.  I bet Hitler would go ballistic if he had to keep up with the current pace of the game.  I hope he is happy playing FarmVille.  I didn't calculate the max overall attack and defense scores but I would image we will soon see players approaching 130,000.

4 comments:

  1. I actually saw not one but 2 players with an Attack of over 165,000 and a Defense of over 170,000. Now that's just ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've gotten all 5 of those items by both fighting in italy and specifically doing the "show a business owner who's in charge in region 5 - napoli italy.. from 62 - 115 of each of the 5 items found

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loot inflation is probably the main reason why it's always better to seek to maximize skill points rather than loot: skill points remain useful forever.

    I started playing when Cuba's paint was still wet so I should know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corpa Armatura....[63ATT/31DEF]....ARMOR......this OS ALSO DROPPING DURING fights.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.