Nov 5, 2010

Infiltrate The Pentagon: Redefined

Share:

Yesterday I reported about the new gifting event, Infiltrate The Pentagon (1). The name of the event has been changed from Infiltrate The Pentagon to Rendezvous At The Pentagon.  I was unable to get confirmation as to why, but Da Irish Kid read somewhere that is was because of 9-11 when terrorists crashed a plane into the Pentagon.  Infiltrate wasn't the best choice of words.
Two items listed on the Customer Support page Infiltrate The Pentagon 411 caused confusion.  Today the page has been updated and these items have been clarified.  We will not be able to get multiple loot items until we gain the first event mastery item which is Government Secrets (103/132).
The Achievement Badge will not show up until this time as well.  At this time, there is no official word on when the next uniform will be available.  To get the first mastery item, we will need to collect 21 each of the 3 types of uniforms.  That is 63 total, so 37 additional Uniforms will need to be accepted to get the achievement.
I guess it would make since to save all our Uniform gifts until we get to this point.  I don't want these uniforms to hog up my Message Center so I'm not sure how I'm going to go about it.  I may delete them for now knowing that I can use the Link-a-Nator by Spockholm Mafia Tools.  For detailed instructions on how to use this program, read the two instructions guides Link-a-Nator and The New Link-a-Nator.
  The Official Mafia Wars Blog has also made a post about this event.

5 comments:

  1. so that means we can get more than 1 gold item from the same uniform?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and more than one Government Secrets. Until we actually see it happen, I'm not getting that excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok just had to make sure i was reading it correctly thank you and yea with ZYNGA being ZYNGA I learned never to get excited about any thing thats said so ill believe it when i see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping that accepting my extra uniforms from the gift page would be in my inventory (alredy mastered gold) but I don't see it. So i guess we just have to ignore the gifts until we master the whole event? That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bloody hell i cant keep them in my requests page !!! and anyway i have been ignoring them all since i got gold mastery !!! will just use the linkanator again to get more if i have to .... but it sounds great if it works ... makes the whole tedious process more rewarding :) t y s m

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.