Jan 10, 2011

New Bookmarklet Part 2

Share:

Yesterday I gave you a sneak preview of the new bookmarklet that Team Spockholm is busy working on (1). Today, I'll show you a little more. Eike Meier has added a little something extra to it and said I could show you all that too. So here is more of the unveiling.  There are many more items on the checklist but here is a small sample. I think this is exactly what the players want and need!
When in use, this bookmarklet will keep track of how many items you haven't checked off yet. You can see by my number there are way more items than the ones I've shown you. As soon as the bookmarklet goes live, I'll have all the details.
Check out the latest episode of the The Informant Podcast to hear Pistol Pete discuss this bookmarklet as well as another on the horizon.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. awesome! this is going to be so helpful. sounds like it may be the best bmlet from spockholm yet.

    - Ender Fedaykin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! vWTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's handy i allways forget the little bits and pieces .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.