Jan 10, 2011

5 Free Reward Points

Share:

I have no idea where this link came from but it works. Thanks to Michael Voelzow, one of the admin at the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page for posting this right away.  I guess I don't need to be so curious and just take the Reward Points. After all they are the same whether I know their origin or not.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. great, I dont mind were it come from too lol but I take it, nice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.