Jan 20, 2011

Limited Time Item - Shoulder Mounted Cannon

Share:

There is a new Limited Time item on Weapons Depot now..
This time you can get +2 Attack point bonus from building one of this weapon.
I was wrong about this item, I thought it is one of the upcoming Italian Port item.. now we know it...
Need 10 Ammunitions to make one.
Too bad that all my previous Ammunitions is reset back to zero! So I have to collect them from the Free Gift page again.. Proceed to ask about this item.. or simply ask for gift from our beloved mafia.

Once you build your first Shoulder Mounted Cannon, it will require 5 Ammunitions to build any after that.

Have fun collecting this weapon now..



Article written by Ade,
Creator of the Mafia Wars Maniac Blog.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. Ty jen was abt to post abt this on ur fan page but u stole the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suraj, that was Ade :) I was going to post it as well and was so happy to see she already did. Thank you Ade! We'e had a lot to post about today and I so appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Jen :)
    Glad that I can help a bit.. It's time for you to sleep now ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Common sense for me would be not to but that when I can get 6 skills= much better

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.