Dec 1, 2010

Stop The Mission Trap!

Share:

My friends at [♥ஜ♥ THX ♥ஜ♥]® Mafia Wars- Tips-Tricks-Information have put together a discussion thread regarding Social Missions.  There are some great tips and it would benefit everybody to read them.  Something I read about but haven't verified is mentioned in this thread so it must be true.  To prevent yourself from getting certain missions, leave them on your My Missions page.  As long as a mission is on your page, you won't get the pop-up for it until it's cleared.  Click HERE to read more about this and get more mission advice.  If you have something to add, feel free to jump in on the discussion.

(image designed by Philipp Leonhard Gross of [♥ஜ♥ THX ♥ஜ♥]® )

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. well I actually posted this very same trick, you and the site mention, here into the comments on your blog about a month or two back when you first wrote about missions. just saying, no offense or anything meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous! This must have been where I read about it. I looked everywhere. I had planned on verifying it but always got too eager to claim my rewards and then time got away from me. I appreciate all the comments and really hope people read them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.