Dec 13, 2010

Marketplace Sale

Share:

When I went to the Marketplace, I got two pop-ups.  The first one notified me about a 20% off sale.
 The second one was a reminder that I was low on Reward Points.
There is also a sale icon on top of the game header that says "ITEM SALE NOW".
I was already tempted because when I logged into Mafia wars, I got the "special" and "limited time" 30% off Reward Points pop-up.  If I really thought I wasn't going to see this ten more times today, I would have made a purchase.  Ironically the only time I don't get this pop-up is when I really do want to buy Reward Points!
Limited Edition loot items now cost 28 Reward Points instead of 35.
 Crates are 16% off.
Attack and Defense Bundles are 20% off.
Boosts are on sale too.  These range from 15-20% off.
The same thing goes for consumables.
Gold Treasure Chest Keys are now 8 Reward Points instead of 9.
There has been an update in the loot items you can get from opening up Gold Treasure Chests.  Check the Mafia Wars Wiki Gold Treasure Chest Page for more information.
The only reason I like to open Treasure Chests is the hope of winning 1,000 Reward Points.  I've never gotten that lucky.
Of course the items that we really like to spend our Reward Points on are not on sale.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.